Outpost Calgary is one of approximately 50 Outposts worldwide. The organization is staffed by Shell partners and offers inside information and professional services on most aspects of living abroad. It supports employees, their partners and families facing the challenges of global mobility.
Outpost Calgary provides comprehensive information and advice on global relocation, career and personal development, and repatriation. Together with our dedicated network of volunteers, we strive to contribute to your professional and personal well-being.
Outpost Calgary Services:
- Provide employees and their families with practical information about their current posting
- Offer candid and realistic suggestions for families on assignment
- Support families in cultural adjustment as they learn to appreciate their new home
- Advise on personal development, language, academic and volunteering opportunities
- Manage a network of volunteers to welcoming expatriate families
- Organize networking events for both expatriates and repatriates
- Hold information mornings for all new arrivals
- Produce and distribute electronic newsletters
- Host a Facebook page to enhance networking and the spread of information